In this one day in-person class, learn how to confidently decorate cakes to a clean crisp straight finish. No matter your starting point, beginner or advanced, by the end of this class you will know how to professionally cut cake layers, fill and crumb coat with buttercream then add an extra layer of the yummiest chocolate ganache.
We’ll then ice the cake with sugarpaste to give a perfectly clean flawless finish. I’ll then teach you how to use lustre dust and how to stencil your cake. Skills that are highly desirable and will elevate your cake finish.
You’ll be able to use these skills on every single cake wither it’s for a birthday, celebration or stacked wedding cake.
- Finished cake
- Pot of lustre
In this masterclass you will learn:
- How to make ganache and buttercream and how to store it.
- How to professionally cut, fill and level a cake and cover in chocolate ganache or buttercream for sharp edges
- How to cover a cake to achieve a flawless sharp-edged look that you can be proud of
- How to decorate with easy techniques – lustering & stencilling
- How to store your cake
You’ll also take away
- A pot of the brand-new Suzanne Esper luster dust of your choosing to use on your cake and take away after the class (subject to availability)
- A brand-new exclusive cake stencil not available to the public yet – woo hoo
- Your beautiful finished cake
- My tried, tested and loved recipes home with you to use time after time
You’ll also be sent an exclusive discount code to use on Suzanne Esper Products prior to the class PLUS you’ll be invited to join my insiders and Cake groups on Facebook where you can ask more questions and get continual support after the class.
During the relaxed fun class you will have the opportunity to ask me questions about running a cake business, starting a cake business or anything cake related.
Spaces are limited to ensure comfort and individual attention.
Refreshments provided throughout the day. Just bring a packed lunch.
To book on the date advertise click buy it now. Please read my terms and conditions here before purchase. By purchasing you have agreed to my terms.
Doors will open at 9.45 for a 10 AM start. Class will finish approx 6 PM. Please allow for extra time at the end for photographs.
There is plenty of car parking space available to the front of the school. Central Scotland location.
School address will be provided upon booking.
There are no reviews yet.