In this in-person class, learn how to confidently bake beautiful colourful French macarons with ease.
I’ll share with you my years of experience. Together we will bake the most perfect batches of Macaons using an easy technique that you can perfect by the end of the class.
We’ll then fill these beauties with yummy buttercream or ganache. You get to choose the fillings.
In this masterclass you will learn:
- How to make ganache and buttercream and how to store it
- How to professionally bake macarons that are round, have feet and are not hollow
- How to colour macarons with powdered or gel colours
- Troubleshoot any issues
- How to decorate with easy techniques – luster, chocolate drizzle, add sprinkles
- How to store your macarons
You’ll also take away
- Your beautiful hand-made macarons
- A macaron baking template
- My tried, tested and loved recipes home with you to use time after time
You’ll also be sent an exclusive discount code to use on Suzanne Esper Products prior to the class PLUS you’ll be invited to join my insiders and Cake groups on Facebook where you can ask more questions and get continual support after the class.
During the relaxed fun class you will have the opportunity to ask me questions about pricing of macarons to how to make an additional income with macarons.
Spaces are limited to ensure comfort and individual attention.
Refreshments provided throughout the class.
To book on the date advertise click buy it now. Please read my terms and conditions here before purchase. By purchasing you have agreed to my terms.
Arrival at school from 12.45 PM. Class starts at 1PM sharp. Class will finish approx 4 PM. Please allow for extra time at the end for photographs.
There is plenty of car parking space available to the front of the school. Central Scotland location.
School address will be provided upon booking.
There are no reviews yet.