The online night school class will start on Sunday 19th Jan 2020
Have you ever dreamed of creating fabulous sugar flowers, but just don’t know where to start? You want to create those show stopping cakes but your flower skills and confidence are holding you back? You think sugar flowers are too hard and take too long and you just don't have the time? The thought of dusting flowers terrifies you? Well, during the course of 8 weeks I'm going to change all of that!
This course is perfect for you
- if you want to create stunning sugar flowers that look real but modern too
- if you want to build your confidence and tackle any sugar flower at your own pace, one week at a time
- if you want to add dimension to your flowers with amazing dust colours without fear
- if you want to join a community of like-minded students who all support and encourage each other
- if you want to shake things up and refine your skill set
- if you want to set yourself apart from the competition and start charging more (we even talk about pricing!)
- if you want to escape and learn a new hobby or nurture and old one
- if you want to get your mojo back
- if you want support from me along the way, before, during and after!
It doesn’t matter whether you’re a complete beginner or a seasoned professional this course will develop and enhance your ability to create a variety of realistic sugar flowers, which will give your cakes the sensational wow factor.
We’ve all seen the wee hours of the night as we work tirelessly to produce the best possible cake for our customers, family and friends. We’ve also all looked at each other’s cakes and thought “I could never do that!” Well I am going to change all that!
Over 8 years, I have developed a sugar flower method which creates both incredible realism and fast beautiful results every time and I want to share this with you in the comfort of your own home. I know how hard it can be to attend classes, time is precious and we just don't have enough of it. That's why I decided to run this course online, so anyone, anywhere can make it to one of my classes. You don't need to leave the house! It's a win win!
I am going to share with you the exact process I follow when I make my flowers, from the way I plan each flower, the products I use, the process I follow when building my flower and how I store the end result. In no time at all I’ll have you assembling your flowers in a few hours, or less!
If you submit your homework each week by the given date, you will be entered into a fantastic competition to win some amazing prizes. The winners will be selected by a top cake decorating panel of judges from around the world! On the last course the overall winner was picked by none other than the incredible talent that is Giovanna of Sugar Art Studio. Our winner June was absolutly delighted!
All of these flowers included for the cost of £180:
A full sized Cafe au lait Dahlia, Avalanche rose, Moth orchid, David Austin, English rose, a variety of Peonies, Lisianthus, Anemone, Hydrangea and Eucalyptus